KEMPO, SILAT, KALI
The Physical Elements:
- Reality in Training. No Theory in practice. All moves are designed
for Actual Combat. No Sport moves. Block and Counter against Full Power,
Full Speed, Full Contact Punches, Strikes and Kicks. In the street any
Techniques that work for you, no matter what they look like, are
allowed. No Rules. No such Thing as "Dirty Fighting".
- All Techniques are Practical and Direct, with common sense being the
- Economy of Motion: (Minimum Effort) In Attack and Defense.
- Must be Fast, Elusive and Deceptive in Combat and in Training. Be
Light on your feet, and Lightning Fast with the Hands.
- Emphasis is on the use of the Hands, such as Punching, Open Hand
Strikes, Deflecting and Parrying. Also use, as Secondary Weapons, Low
Kicks, Take Downs, Chokes, Throws, Joint Locks and Bone Breaks.
- Use of "Dirty Fighting", such as Biting, Hair-pulling, Eye Gouges,
Groin Grabs, ect. (When all else fails or cannot be applied).
- Use of Fast , Flicking Penetrating Blows of Quick Retraction, as
well as Driving Blows of Full Power and Chi.
- Utilize the Concept of "Relax and Explode".