4th DAN to 5th DAN
The word "Jitae" means a man standing on the ground with two feet, looking over the sky. A man on the earth represents the way of struggling for human life, such as kicking, trading and jumping on the ground. Therefore, the poomsae symbolizes various aspects occurring in the course of human being's struggle for existence. The new techniques introduced in this poomsae are han-son-nal-olgul-makki, keumkang-momtong-jireugi, and me-jumeok-yop-pyojeok-chigi only, and the poomsae line signified a man standing on earth to spring up toward the heaven.
Movements - 37
READY STANCE: Parallel ready stance facing -B-.
1. Move left foot toward -L- into a right BACK STANCE and execute a left in-to-out middle block.
2. Step toward -L- into a right FRONT STANCE. Slowly and forcefully execute a right face (high) block.
3. Execute a left middle reverse punch.
4. Pivot on the right foot, turning clockwise toward -R- into a left BACK STANCE and execute a right in-to-out middle block.
5. Step to -R- into a left FRONT STANCE and execute slowly and forcefully a left face (high) block.
6. Execute a right middle reverse punch to -R-.
7. Pivot on right foot and turn clockwise to -B- with a left FRONT STANCE and execute a left low block to -B-.
8. Pull the left foot back into a right BACK STANCE and execute a left open hand face (high) block to -B-.
9 & 10.
Execute a right front snap kick to -B-, leaving the left hand in its blocking position. Step forward to assume a left BACK STANCE with a low twin knifehand block to -B-.
11. From the same stance, slowly execute a right in-to-out body block, palm outward toward -B-.
12 & 13.
Execute a left front snap kick to -B- and assume a right BACK STANCE to -B- while executing a low twin knifehand block to -B-.
14. Shift the left foot into a left FRONT STANCE and execute slowly a left face block to -B-.
15. Advance to a right FRONT STANCE with a diamond mountain punch (simultaneously execute a left face block and a right straight punch) to -B-.
16 & 17.
Keeping the same stance, rapidly execute a left then right out-to-in middle block.
18. Retreat to a right BACK STANCE and execute a low twin knifehand block to -B-.
19 & 20 & 21.
Execute a right front snap kick to -B- and return the right foot to the rear assuming a left FRONT STANCE and execute a right then left middle punch to -B-.
22. Move the left foot back toward -A- into a HORSE STANCE facing -L- with an oxblock to -L-.
23. From the same stance execute a left side low block to -A-, look to -A-.
24. From the same stance execute a right in-to-out knifehand middle block to -B-, look to -B-.
25. From the same stance execute a left hammer fist strike to the right palm. KIYAP!!
26. Keeping the left foot in place, raise the right foot to assume a left CRANE STANCE. Execute a right low side block to -B-.
27. Bring both fists to the left hip.
28 & 29.
Execute a right sidethrust kick toward -B-, jump from the left foot, land on the right foot, assuming a right CRANE STANCE looking to -A- and execute a left low side block to -A-.
30. In the same stance bring both fists to the right hip.
31 & 32.
Execute a left sidethrust kick to -A-. Step down to -A- into a left FRONT STANCE and execute a right reverse punch to -A-.
33. Advance to a right FRONT STANCE and execute a right straight punch to -A-. KIYAP!!
34. Pivot on the right foot, counter-clockwise toward -L-, into a right BACK STANCE and execute a low twin knifehand block to -L-.
35. Advance into a left BACK STANCE with a middle twin knifehand block to -L-.
36. Pivot on the left foot clockwise toward -R- into a left BACK STANCE and execute a low twin knifehand block to -R-.
37. Advance into a right BACK STANCE with a middle twin knifehand block to -R-.
PIVOT ON THE RIGHT FOOT COUNTER-CLOCKWISE TO -B- AND READY POSTURE